Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am here again. SEE? I already said that now I am full of energy to blog! =P

BUT ..
I don't feel like upload the photossss now, because it is really too much..
LOL. Our Kampar's memories huh? XD
Damn lazy to arrange the photos also. heheh.


Heyy! IF no any changes. 11th Sept might be my final exam. T.T
sei lor. Now left few weeks only izzit? aiks. There's 6 subject to be complete. =.= And I don't like reading the slide lah. T.T
Especially the public speaking, read the slide macam nothing to read one. =.= But actually is got a lot of things need to memorise I think. T.T damn..
Others subject jiu.. jiu.. aiks.
The computer studies so hard so many things to memorise. And i don't interest in it at all. What the software hardware and applications. T.T
I only know keyboard mouse CPU monitor...blah blah~
And I know how to online and blogging izzit enough? XD


Got some midterm result edi.
The result so so loh. =.= At least not the lowest marks in class.
But presentation jiu always get lowest marks. XD lol


Uni life quite stress actually!! Aww
I don't want repeat the subject!!
REPEAT means need attend the lecture and tutorial class, presentation, assignment, midterm and final again. somemore need pay almost rm1k for 1 subject.... LOL
I don't want I don't want.....
should start study right now!
Friends! We study together kay? abo I bo ohm =.=

Jiayou together!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment