Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

Sem break are actually quite boring sometimes.. but I know I should appreciate it!! 
I might start to complain I'm so busy when the new sem start. Hehehe

I spent my days with Pretty Little Liars
Saw friends talking about this drama in twitter, since I'm quite free nowadays, so I downloaded it and watch.
Now I'm addicted to it. Haha. Quite nice and some scenes really scares me.... got a little bit horror and gan jeong! Lol.


The 4 girls in this drama. Pretty!






The story starts from the missing of their bestfriend, also like a leader in their group.. Alison. And then she found dead. 
She is quite pretty and very young!! born on 1996!



And then the girls started get the text msg, email, letter, etc with the sender name- A, which have the secret that only Alison know.. 

So they wanted to find out who is A... and realise that every of them have their own secrets. 



The character I love the most in PLL is Hanna. She is Ashley Benson in real life.. lol
I think that she look like Taylor Momsen at first, but I like Ashley more. =P



The second character I love is Spencer (Troian Bellisario) , her name quite special huh.. Lol
She is pretty and smart in PLL.



This is Emily in PLL (Shay Mitchell)
She is a lesbian in this drama..

And I don't like Aria in PLL. I dont know why....just don't like. lol
She is Lucy Hale. I think that she look like Selena Gomez. hehe


Not to forget the theme song also, Secret - The Pierces. :D


The beginning of the drama..



At first I feel it quite horror. =.=





No comments:

Post a Comment