Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010



suddenly got the mood.
to update blog in midnight .. -.-




hmmp , this few days keep taking photos with my Nokia phone ..
long time didn't touch the phone eh camera .. LOL
playing with the flash light .. but it makes my skin darker & oily . T.T




arghhh !!
tmr .. hmmm .. Oh no, it's today... over 12am le mahh . -.-
maths quiz ! LOL
although just a quiz .. just test one chapter only ..
but already make me ... #@#!$^%# !!
look at the notes & ..... blur blur ..
don't know what it talking about .
my maths sucks ! I mean add maths ! :(





and !!
hostel can't online again & again !!!
everytime after the people fixed it, we just can online for one day..
next day sure can't.. since 3rd sem..
what happened huh? just our hostel only.. ishh..


so, went to Vtech this afternoon..
to use finish our acc eh money. keep eat our money.. hng!!
wont go there again! xD




watched this, 保持爱你

I love this type de movie.. don't know why lor..
not the very funny one, got bit sad sad de..
even song I also like sad sad de song. lol

the director is 叶念琛
I watched many of his movie..
nice ! at least I like lar.. not everyone like gua..
and all the ending. sure got smtg that really unexpected de. =(





all is Alex & Stephy geh.. except 保持爱你

LOL. my idol, Alex Fong.. xDDD
I like 我的最爱 the most .... =P


go go go watch it !!





hmmmppp
it's time to go to bed,
tmr 10am class.. and the quiz ._.



okays goodnites =D

No comments:

Post a Comment