Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010


Long time didn't zi pai already..
sounds so impossible for me huh.. haha.. but it is real..
so this is the latest me.. last night took de. :D


Long time didn't update blog also, my life too bored le, and quite busy now. sigh


Btw, I cashed out my nuffnang le, for the 1st time! :D
wish can receive the cheque asap!
I think that is the way to motivate me to update my blog. for the $$. hahaha


SORRY for no reply the tag board. I'm toooo lazy lah sometimes. -_-
but I did view every comment. hahaha
and khor wen xian, I know that you are not my reader.. obviously..... u are my stalker! hehehe


now at Nibong Tebal, but going back Kampar at 5pm smtg gua.
sigh, can I don't go back?
go back means facing a lot of assignments! ishhh.
3 or 4 assignments to pass up on next week. can die.... zzz
I haven't start any of it.. -_-


Yesterday went Queensbay with mummy. hehe
long long time didn't go shopping le! woohoo. I one month didn't come back le mahh. hehe

before going qb, we had lunch at 七郎果条汤 . 
I never been there before.. zzz 






But, I didn't feel any different with other kuey diao teng wor.. -_-


then qb! yuuhooo
but I bought a formal cloth only, and some lotion..etc..
my mum bought a lot -_- 
I was searching for wawa shoes or flat.. but can't found any nice and comfortable one! 
sighhhh. :(  

and very sad thing, I saw my high heels that bought in Vincci,
Rm79.90 one, now discount 50%, Rm39.50 !!! 
ishhh. I bought it 2 months ago only !!!!

and a formal cloth in Nichii, rm 59.90 or 69.90.. now also discount 50%.. zzz
sad luuu, heart pain.. -_-


then walk walk walk, leg sour le -_-
so dinner at Dragon-i .

I love it.... <3. hehee


then yannzhou told me he also at qb, near dragon-i also. -_-
then I saw him pass by there. hahahaha

after back home, only knew that Evon also went qb mah. 
but we didn't meet . zzz
the gong Von... didn't told me she went there...say want give me surprise.. -_-
hahahaha. really gong..


hmmmp. end here? I forgot still got what happened on yesterday liao lehhh.
old liao lah. zzzz


tata 1st.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment