Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kao Essential Hair Mask ♥


Halo halo , long time didn't update my blog d. 
I want to blog about my Hatyai Trip, but still waiting photos from Evon & YannZhou. :P
hehe, now let me cincai blog smtg 1st. :P

My new love! hehehe

Yea, the Kao Essential Hair Mask.
Saw this in some blogger's blog, finally I get it in Hatyai!
Is this available in M'sia?? I random search about it, saw in some online selling forum, it cost rm30 or more than that.. I get it with 179 baht only which is rm17.9 ! hehe




I fall in love with my hair after using it..hahaha
Hair become smooth and it smells so good~ :P

The hair mask got two types. The one i bought is Nuance Airy .

Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Mask
Intensive care for severely damaged hair, without the heaviness.
Enriched with 3x more High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to protect and strengthen.
Shea Butter repairs and moisturizes.
Gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel.


The other one is Rich Premier.

Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask

Intensive care for severely damaged hair, without the heaviness.
Enriched with 3x more High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to protect and strengthen.
Shea Butter repairs and moisturizes
Gives untamable hair a smooth and manageable feel.


Oh ya, I cut my hair last week. 
Really short a lot ki!! quite miss my long long hair, but sometimes shorter not bad too.. :P

Before

Kiu kiu qing is back~ -.-



 I don't realize my hair is that long before.. -.-


The after~ ....





so far so good. sometimes will miss the long, but now not bad lar... hope it grow faster! haha


Wait for my next post!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment