Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Here In My Home Stop Motion Parody-Utar PR & Advertising Y2T2 2011

Quite a long time I didn't update my blog d. :(
Hope that I got time to update soon.

Quite busy for this semester ! Only week 3 now, I went for 2 trips already! Malacca & Cameron, will blog about it when I got the mood. hahaha.

Then done my Moral campaign, very rush, but get the little praise from lecturer. Really unexpected! :D

And today presented the Happy Memories, I talked about the Pulau Jerejak & Batu Feringgi Trip! Lol!

Last but not least, one of the assignment of this semester!
Making a music video! :D
And we did it!



The marks is given based on the 'like' , so please help us to like in YouTube if got YouTube account.
And also the facebook. Like the video that posted in FB page also!
Here In My Home (Parody) - UTAR PR and AV Y2S2

Show us some support!
Thanks so much ! :D

I like this video much because everyone inside the video is my bestfriends, housemates, high sch mates, all Jit Sin kia! hahaha

Specially thanks to Danson for spending his time to help us shoot for this video! :D
And million thanks to Mike, our group member, who is also the director for this MV, he shoot for the whole MV and edit it. Very very thanks!
Thanks to all of them who purposely woke up in the early morning for this video shooting! hehehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment