Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009







errrrr such a long time didn't upload any post le.
zzzz very lazy blogging now. >.<
not too much to say about CNY . haha
chu 1 went taiping , chu 2 went grandma house .
simple only . =.=
chu2 whole day gamble with cousin
win a lot . heeeee
but , when night gamble with bro, lost all . =.=
then chu4 went jusco with mum
kia kia only..
met lots of jitsinese
all working there, left me . still no work .. T.T
sunday carmen date me go penang . haha
but i reject her . =.=
cause of my hair lar stupid hair >.<
and then . today morning went learnt car with carmen
omg !! already 2 weeks didn't touch car le . =.=
forget all !! zzzzz
when out road my leg keep 发抖 wth! haha
btw, parking i think still okay for me
but up hill !! si gui de leh
always mati engine there.. grrrr >.<
how to pass wor? =.=
siao liao me . sometimes will moody one =.=
sometimes will miss you one =.=
wth !!

No comments:

Post a Comment