Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010




Hada Labo toner & mosturizer !
I got the sample from http://www.hadalabo.com.my
Register for samples there, now seem like don't have it le
I just tried to register only, but really get it! :P

I want to buy the toner! my skin food's toner gonna finish already, time to change a new one. :P
I tried the toner, felt that quite good!
I hope is not 心理作用 . coz everyone said it's good so I felt good also? -_-




I changed my blog skins already! sure you all will notice it lah  -_-

changed to the very simple blog skins. I want change it long time already, just lazy and scare not nice.
aiya, now nice or not also don't care already, use it 1st, lazy dah  :D
the link need to key in one by one geh, cannot just copy all and paste it.. so, it I miss out you, just leave msg at chatbox there, I will link you back  :P


Today, err should be yesterday? saturday afternoon. XD
we made JELLY!! Laici flavour de! :D
so happy and fun! we made it together and gave upstairs de guys eat. 
we like the feeling, planned to make more food or 甜点 next time. hahaha
we love the Jelly also, now almost finish dy, left one bowl for tmrw! :P


and Thursday night, the guys made Popcorn!!
hahaha. although at 1st failed la, but at last the taste still not bad, just got bit 焦 jor.. :P

hostel life like this is fun. :D
cooking is fun! I want learn cooking during sem break! LOL


BUT ahhh, we forgot take picture when doing Jelly!!
too concentrate on it already.... just now eat till half only rmb it :(
the picture of jelly at Von there, the picture of popcorn at Liang there  -_-


Okay lah, I am tired dy. 
GOOD NIGHT!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment