Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010



Hello, I'm here again! :D
my face looks so pale. aww. geli nya the eye bag and dark eye circle!! grrr




This weekend I'm back to home! hanging out this two days.
Saturday with mummy & Sunday with 1159. ( actually just 1176 & 1231 lo..) haha!

Bought a lot of skin care product this two days..
heheee.. yea, and didn't buy any cloth.. so guai.. XD 




Finally I bought it!! after craving for so long time!! =P
still free one small face cleanser.. hehe
but my mum also want, so she ask me leave it at home 1st..
if she use le suitable, then next week when I come back she will bring me go buy one.. =P



Bought this lotion at cosway, izzit good?
I saw many people said it's nice in forum..
so just try try.. =P
I love the smell..hehe. love to apply it after bath... 



Bought this with my jimui, haha
at Nature Republic at Qb. new shop lai I think.. Rain is the spokesperson.. 
cause just new open, so lot of promotion!! =P
the nail color, bought 2 free 1, Jiapei get 3.. 
but I just want the 2 color, so the people said nail remover also count.. yeah! hehe

and the face cleanser, don't know nice or not..
but now got promotion, RM12 only! damn cheap right? and it's quite big gehh.. 

the mask is free gift lai!! =P

Von also bought a mask there. And she bought lot of thing lorrr.. haha




Magicboo! saw this thing long time ago on net.. but lazy to buy it from net..
I rmb Poh Ting told me it is quite nice b4.. 
and today saw it in a shop, got discount 15%, RM16 only. so buy ba! hehehe


Our only picture
still rmb the moment we take this picture.. very gan ga! hahaha 


and I know someone will scold me when I spend money.. blek
sorry larr..long long time shopping once ma.. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment