Pages

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Weekly activities ;D



Hi, long time no update my blog. LOL. I always want to blog, but my house's internet line.... slow than turtle. ishh! ;D  At home now, since I only got the class on Monday & Saturday, so we decided to come back. xD  and skipped today's Japanese class. hehe. Almost one week here, but still never enough for me. >.< !  
Okay lar, blog something for this week. ;D


Happy belated birthday Alex Kc !!!!! hahaha little surprise by his girlfren at 12am of his birthday, so we just kalefe that night. hahahaha. So the next day, we treated him dinner at 串串锅, just like lok lok. LOL




his face expression's damn funny. -_-


Monday after class, before we back, went McD breakfast with Von, Zhou and Liang. XD





Then face to face for lunch before back, our favourite!!!! ;D


Tuesday- Home

Wednesday-


my face very pale. geli. now got lots pimples T.T .. I want learn some simple make up lah... T.T

Mommy on leave!! Yeah!! So went to get my new Ic and Public Bank do smtg. then headed to Qb. ;)

Lunch at Winter Warmers.
Mom's Tuna Potato Bake

Mine favourite! Seafood Cheese Bake.. :DDD

Our favourite! LOL. Mixed Fruit Cocktail.






Then shop shop shop. Just bought a dress from Nichii. Nothing dy. T.T

Oh ya, bought I feel !! And get a bottle of collagen which cost RM17 in Watson. Very worth!!! My mom very happy because she love collagen! ;D But this gift only for limited location, Qb Borders and KL areas I think..


Thurday- Home


Friday-


Happy Deepavali! The fireworks sound quite annoying.. but it's okay lar, it's worst when Chinese New Year. XD

Bro wants to go Lee Chong Wei court for a badminton match. So fetched him, my cousin bro and his friends to there. After dropped them, me and mom headed to Jusco. 

Had lunch at 欢喜地. 
my don't know what what cheese. FAT DIE!!! Back Kampar must jogging! no raining please.. T^T

Then back the court fetched them to Jusco, did some groceries shopping only. 
I come back with one bag only, but now.. 2 or 3 bags go back. XD  always de la.. food and some daily things ma. XD

Saturday-




I am so blue today !!!! 


Okay today... mom force me go Sunway Convention Centre for what Tupperware thingy. -_- . So went there with mom and her friends. But after in there not more than one hour I think, started to feel sleepy, super bored. Grrr. So I went out.. reading books in Popular for hours.. until very hungry and thirsty. LOL

After they came out, go for lunch!! Finally. Zzz.


I love yoo! 老友鬼鬼. not bad! :D

then back home. didn't buy anything. T.T


My week end here. -_-  tomorrow going back Kampar! SAD. Zzz. go back means face with assignments dy! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment