Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want watch Harry Potter please!




Recently very lifeless arrr, so nothing for me to blog. ;(
I want hang out! I want photos! I want blogging! LOL


Last night me & Von bought the jelly lens, her is 3 image de, and mine is wide angle, like fish eye I think. ;D


Just stick at camera there then okay dy! Play with it last night. haha

3 Images.


# woots! Jp so tall! 


# 3 ah liang in my room. -__-

Wide angle.

# Von hen cute!!! 

# Liang

# Chen Yann Zhou.

# Me ;)


.
.
.

我要看哈利波特!我童年的回忆!以前都跟Wen Xian一起疯这部戏。还记得以前上映第一天我们就迫不及待去看了,可是现在她跟别人去看了!T^T  哈哈哈。
我喜欢 DracoMalfoy!!! Tom Felton <3 去看哈利波特重点都是在看他,虽然他戏份不多.. 以前真的很疯他,我做梦都想进 Slytherin... -___-  

# Sooo Hot! Hahaha


# But he look cuter when he small in Harry Potter series.. -_-



Wenxian喜欢的是 Harry!  Harry小时候也很cute啦,可是现在... =S  不懂几时才能去看啊啊啊.....

还有,很奇怪,我看戏大多数喜欢的都不是男主角,我都喜欢配角或Kalefe. 哈哈哈哈 做么ni? 做么我会比较喜欢配角的? -__-  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment