Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Hello ! ;)  I'm here again! Currently in my home, having one week CNY break since last Friday. =P






CNY is coming soon, real soon! Tomorrow is CNY eve dy! Lol, the day after tomorrow, cho yat! CNY means a lot ang pao! =P  But this year would be different for me. Due to my grandpa just passed away.. not even one month ago.. so our family won't be giving ang pao to each other. Plus can't go others house for bai nian. Mami said it's better not, in case some people will pantang. Lol. So, I don't have much CNY clothes also, really few only.. :(  But nvm la, since didn't go anywhere, maybe will have outing with jimui only. Hehe.


Now can listen CNY songs everywhere every shop every fm every tv channel! Lol. I used to hate CNY song when small, feel it damn annoying. -.-  But now still okay lar, not hate not love! Hehe!

.
.

This Sunday I went Jusco with mami and her friend, she dyed her hair in YunNam, dyed to black color.. I almost can't recognize her when see her from back. Zzz. Till now still bu xi guan lar, her hair used to be some gold or choco de mah. -.-

While waiting for them, I shop alone myself. Spent very long time at Popular. Lol! Wanted to online, but there de wifi all connect le also can't use mia!! I wonder is my problem or the wifi problem? o.O

After they done then had meal at 老友鬼鬼, yummy! My mami love it too!




Ops, forgot to mention, we had our lunch at 新时代 food court, Sri Rambai there. Then I saw Yannzhou's dad, mom & sis sitting next to my table! Lol!! That time I very kin jeong, I thinking like that also so ngam meet tiok him meh, sure very awkward mia. Haha! Then yuanlai he can't wake up so didn't follow. -.-  But that night he said his mom said I not dare greet her..Hahaha. I really not dare greet.. cause I thought his mom won't recognize me mah.. how I know his mom know me. Lol. paiseh harr. =P

.
.

Hmmmp, end my post here, as I can't think of anything to crap d. Haha!



Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 
不管晴天雨天 天天都是好天!

No comments:

Post a Comment