Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My simple cny


Hello! Evelyn here! Hahaha, changed the FB name.. feel quite weird lar actually, hen bu xi guan. =.= 
Actually I got this name since primary school, WenXian gave me this name I think, cause that time we got Fourlyn - Me, WenXian, JieHui and EarnHui! hahaha. all english name end with LYN. Wenxian is Wenndelyn and JieHui is Angelyn if din remember wrong, forgot about EarnHui's name d...haha!
I don't know want change back YuQing Goh or not.... I like my chinese name.. but it's kinda hard to introduce urself in this name when working time..especially those Malay or Indian or Banana..I guess they won't remember YuQing and pronounce it correctly...haha.. hope I will get use to Evelyn bah.. -.-


I think this is just a photos post. Lol.. 

With cousin sis. very cute but sometime annoying... =X





Chor yat. went Taiping


keleng's bro!


SS himself? xD

Miss it so much!! but FAT lor!!

Chor yi. Praying grandpa 4th-7


Chor sam


Chor sei. outing with the girls

Went over Gurney and watched I love HK ! Quite funny !! laugh die ! hahaha
But feel that 72 tenants got more artists than this lerrr... 



Elvera's spec..


With Von



Current profile pic in fb..

























Still got a lot photos in Elvera and Lifei's camera, will get from them soon... Lol


The next day, going back Kampar. Then a sudden plan, went Ipoh Jusco watched All's well ends well! 
Funny and nice also! Gu tin lok very handsome!! and SayJie look alike with to man zhak! Very very alike! we all feel like that.hahaha 
Then went De Garden for 老友鬼鬼! yum yummmmyyy!







=_=

Ah liang smile till so can lan! haha



That's all. Haha! now... welcome assignments!! Haizzzz  ;( 
Nowadays damn hot!!! grrrr.


Bye bye =P 
Wait for my next post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment