Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This sem.....

Hello ! I am here to update my lovely bloggie again !
I don't want to abandon it... but my laziness... ;(


Done the last presentation ! Creative Strategy for Advertising.
Rushing for this assignment this morning. Get praise from tutor...so everything is worth!
Have to thanks Mike so much because he did the advertisement! =D

This semester got 3 presentations, and all of it also out of our expectation, get praise from tutor & lecturer!
Really so happy!! Hope the coursework marks will be nice also! Haha


Decided to blog about this semester! Hope that I am not lazy. hehee

The pictures below just some activities for this semester..
hmmp. I want to update more details one, but not now larr since it is 1.02am already. haha


Evon's birthday at Grand Kampar Hotel.




 The first try on clubbing. =x



New open sport complex. 





 Malacca Trip with Art & Craft Society.



 Favourite sing k moment! Must have every sem!

 Daorae!! Expensive yet the satisfied meal!



 Preparation for assignment. the video shooting.


 Cameron Trip with lovely 1159 & Danson. :P




That's all for tonight. Hahaha
Hope that I don't abandon it again..... 
Will update soooon..... ;)


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment