Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

Cameron Trip


Hello ! I always feel like blogging when final is approaching.
I always blogged more before final exam. bad habit... tsk tsk..


Did you see the title? Hahaa. yesss I want to blog about the Cameron Trip now. -.-
I know it is already a months ago trip, but just feel like want to keep this memories in my blog. :P

# While waiting everyone to get ready



Thanks Evon & Liang be our driver to Cameron!!!
They quite pity especially when back from there, everyone sleep like pig but they can't.


After... errr... I think one hour++ or 2 hour? We finally reached our apartment.
The apartment we stayed quite look like the apartment near KTAR one. Hahaha

Taking photos non stop! 

# Jiapei is always that crazy!

# :P


# Pity Leesin! xD



# Seeee... Jiapei very funny! hahaha


# Normal one. :D

# Playing poker card .. 



We quite hungry since we didn't have lunch. So Marrybrown is our choice!

After that back apartment rest again.

Then off to dinner! Steamboat in the cold weather is the best!

# Got feel! Credit to Danson. xD

# TanYannZhou

 # The girls

As usual, a lot of jokes & laughters when we together. Lol!

Bought some beers back to apartment! Then paying poker card and True or Dare! :O

.

The next day, Liang them bought breakfast back for us. KFC breakfast! Lol

After everyone prepared, checked out and start our journey again! haha


Strawberry farm
# Stupid us  =.=

# Cactus. Lol

# Strawberries

# Group photo for the guys! hehe

# Me & Evon Lau. :P

# Credit to me !! I love this so much. hahaha

Time tunnel. 
# 3 ma lat lou. hahaha


# One family! hahaha


# Danson's signature pose. XD

# Saw UTAR cup inside there. lol

I miss the strawberry cafe in time tunnel cafe !!


No need to mention where is this place I think. XD













Oh ya, we went the so called biggest maze in M'sia. But Evon & Leesin didn't go..
The guys very fast then find their way out. left me & Jiapei inside. ==
Some place are very very dark and we very scare.. :O  So we holding hands and singing song when walk thru..hahaha!
Then finally we find our way out..... and.... we forgot to 盖印章 =.=
So we go in again! This time we are way more faster! hahaha
The guys said they waited us for quite long for this 1st time. =.=


Had our lunch then back Kampar. 

Sleep like pig in car! Pity Evon need to drive, xie xie ni. =P

Finally reached Simpang Pulai, and we went Ipoh Jusco for movie! Damn crazy. that time already 8smtg le I think. -.-
Watched Sector 7! For me, this movie is not nice. =.=
.

Most of the photos above are taken using Danson's dslr. Nice right?
I wish to get myself a camera toooo.... I want GF3! Christmas present anyone? hahahaha

Okay la, end this post here. Hope that I didn't miss out anything since this trip quite long time ago.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment