Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2012

0329 Sky lounge

Finally I feel like blogging again. hahaha
Since we have outing and some photos.. but all the photos are very dark, zzz, sorry cause I'm lazy to edit it, and don't know how to edit. :P

Okayyy,
0329 is Ah Liang birthday, so the night before his birthday, we pakat with his coursemates, ask him go to lakeside there and throw cream, mushroom soup, milk, flour and water balloon on him. Everything was so mess for him, luckily I didn't kena anything. XD

Then when the day, we went Jusco and watched Mirror Mirror! The movie is not bad for me :D 


Julia Roberts is still gorgeous! The princess is pretty, prince is so cute and handsome! haha!
Not to forget, the 7 dwarfs are so cuteeee!

.
.

After movie, we went Sky Lounge which located at MH hotel, Ipoh. 
I still don't know about the plan because we are in the same car with Liang, a surprise for him!! and for me too.. XD


Here is the place... the environment is not bad, quite nice for chilling =D

The panorama photo which taken by Jiayi I think.. :P

I TOLD YA ! It's really dark ! hahaha








The birthday boy



Jp keep on complaining this photo and Tyz's skill! haha

WOW

Failed! Lol

His face damn busuk on 2nd pic. =.=




We love Jp!!! Hahaha all hug her

With Ben


Leesin & Jiayi


We capture this pic until Liang's hp hang! Make us so worry that time. hahaha




The girls 

The guys

LOL


End here....
LIKE A BOSS! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment