Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17/04/12


Hi ! I'm here again! Hehehe



Yesterday....






Actually it's been quite a long time that both of us didn't take photos in class. Haha 
Sometimes very paiseh one, others will look at you when you taking photos. XD
So only can do when less people in class. Haha!

Oh ya, yesterday done our last presentation in this semester!
Why PR so pity? Always have presentation in last week, week 14! Lol!




Done everything, meaning that final is approaching!

Yes obviously, cause I blogged so much recently.....
( I tend to blog more when exam is near, maybe blogging is some way for me to escape from study... )
Hahaha, I'm still unwilling to start my study. Ahhhh! >.<

Cannot lazy anymore lar... :(

.
.


The girls went back hometown today, and I will go back tomorrow. XD
The night without them... hmmp.. hope I can study lah, since nobody gossip with me. :P
So quiet without them! Tsk tsk.... hahaha

.
.


Till here!

Good luck to everyone!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment