Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

today was the school reopen day
but not my business. hohoho


bye bye jit sin. =D
bye bye 5c3. =(
bye bye my red red name tag. =P
hahaha. just now too boring then took a pic of my name tag =.=
bye bye . =.=


yesterday. hais
went a saloon, not the one i usually go.
cause it closed when sunday.
but i felt my hair too messy, wanna xiu a bit, make it don't KIU KIU marr
mana tau, hais, cut le still the same KIU ~ =P
just my liu hai !! omfg. funny funny !! =.=



and wtf !
my face suddenly comes out many pimples !
5 or 6 pimples on my face now ! grrrr.
and they very 平均 one
鼻子上面一粒 下巴一粒
左脸两粒 右脸两粒
=.= !! hng !! T^T !!



then today today
i went the driving centre thr learn car edi.
learnt parking !
hoho. but very hard lah. many steps want remember. grrr
and that uncle keep scolding me. haha


then he want me out road, the simpang ampat road !
omfg... got traffic light one big road !
damn damn nervous. haha
and im the 1st car while waiting in front the traffic light.
im so so so worried what to do if mati engine. haha ~
luckily, today no mati engine ! xD


but i keep get scolded,
cause when the uncle want me change to gear 2, i change gear 4
when want me change to gear 3, i change to gear 5 !
hahahaha. charm =(
haven't learn the up mountain one. haha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment