Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010





with the VERY TEMPORARY straight hair -,-
hehe. really is very..
soon then got some kiu edi. if want sure need do permanent one T__T

need or not? want or not? should or not?
a lot of friends ask me straighten my hair. hehe
Yes, I think so sometime..when it is too messy. haihs

but sometime..I do love my kiu kiu hair..
haha. love the natural kiu.. sounds stupid right -,-
if it is not too messy lah..haha


just now did the temporary one
my dad, mum and aunt say nice. keep ask me do..
cause more tidy. xD
they sure feel my hair very geli before..haha


so I think I will.. sorry wenxian.. haha
keep ur kiu kiu Qing in heart -,-
but not the 离子烫.
not so so so straight and 扁
but seriously, also same what..
just not so weird I think? lol


Haihs, have to hurt my hair again, the totally fully damaged hair






Finally. he replied me
sigh. after a few few hours
haihs worry for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment