Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

lol, edited one. -.-
I am not so fair and my skin are not that smooth..
ewww, especially back from that BEACH trip. xP



Heard that can check the result already, but that time I still at outside,
so ask friend help me check ..
hmmmp , then .....

.
.

Evon text me the good news -.-
yeah ! I passed for the 2nd sem .
really unexpected .. cause I did very bad in some subject ..
like .. web page and sociology ..
and I got C+ and C for both of it . lucky nya . =P


woohoo. 松了一口气 ..
although my result not very high lah, but enuf already for me. xD
and it's better than last sem ! lol


gonna work harder on next sem dah .
hope I can do it ..
got Maths . smtg same with Add maths ...
arghhhh .. how I survive with this subject ?
I hate add maths to the max !!
lol . I got 7D in SPM . shhhh *shy shy* ....
I really can't faham it . -.- modern maths are much more easier ! lol . [ sure lah -.- ]




okaysss. end post here.
I am hungry now ! mama when you back ? lol




ps: hmmmp, I want to update the BEACH trip and some other post, but I left my cable at Kampar. very lazy to transfer photo via bluetooth to laptop lahhhh ... =( and haven't get all the photos yet . lol



No comments:

Post a Comment