Pages

Sunday, June 06, 2010



Hello !! 
hehe , I decided to update something here lah. err. something only gua, cause tired liao. ;)
Just felt quite sorry to my blog, I had neglected it for such a long time. haha!

I wish to be a good & responsible blogger!! I wish that my blog can full of pictures, interesting thing..etc..
But my life is really dull. -.-  can boring till die. everyday repeat the same thing only. :(



Btw, really nothing for me to post ler.. Hahaha..
Just let me post some random photos, okay? :D

the photos taken when we went sing K at Neway, QB

suka this!! sui sui JP. haha. got feel leh..







4 of us were just busy on sing K and gossip that day. so we didn't took much photo. Haihs

I felt Neway not bad lar. or maybe it's still new.. so everything seem nice. haha!
Just the peanut really very expensive!! RM11 per bowl, and MUST order one.. -.-


After this, my zi lian photos lar.. hahahaha
can skip it liao.... =P


I'm insane! zzz
suddenly think of high school. the hair is never ever impossible can be so long in high school one! -.-

however.. I still miss Jitsin.. miss my high school life so much..
secondary life is always so great one! :D
I miss the time in class, recess, after school, stay back, all the time I hang around with friends..
Oh ya! I miss hokkien mee & the aunty as well! hehe
the hokkien mee is so nice.... and aunty too! she always help us keep our handphone when we are form5. hehehe



especially when u come to Uni. life isn't the easier as u thought. zzz
I felt PMR is easy when I'm taking SPM.. I felt SPM is easy when I'm taking Foundation...
and now... I felt Foundation is easier. -.- 

the subject in Degree are harder and tougher.
more more details. like the Interpersonal communication was just a sub sub sub..[not really important jiu right le. -.- ] thing in foundation subject.... But now it had become a main subject in PR degree... -.-

Sometimes I will worry that will I regret in future that taking PR as my degree course..
PR need presentation a lot! need talk more! know more people. zzz
But I will be really quiet with the people that I'm not close with. zzz It's hard for me to start a conversation with people that I don't know. 
sei lor... should change it. zzz. 

Some tutor and lecturer said that PR had the most failed students. zzz
don't know lar.. mean that really hard? :(

Gonna work hard for it liao! don't play play!! Haha

But I still in holiday mode! Grrrrr



talk something about my new class. 
me, Yannzhou & Von are separated in degree dy. cause we paid the bill in different day.
I more pity. -.-  cause I paid the bill very early. so most of my classmates is 10 intake de. mean from stpm de lor. just 4 or 5 in my class is from foundation de. and I just know one of them. -.-
Haihs. and I don't really know how to make friend de ler. how can I mix with them?
hope we will be closer when doing those group assignment lor...... :D



Opss. forget bout my new hostel liao. haha

my room. :D


very simple . same with my previous hostel de room lai. hehe



Enough long already? hehe.
I'm tired liao. will update more if I got thing to blog lah. hehe

thanks for viewing my blog. <3





end with my zi lian photos. I <3 it. hahahaha!




p.s; sorry cause I'm lazy to change the colour of the word. hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment