Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010


I should blog more to increase my earnings. 
rm0.05 to get paid! waitingggg  XD

If want to blog more.. 
should have more pictures, more stories, and the most important!
a smooth internet line. 

ah kent... &^$%@#$@#$#@
make us waste alot lot money on internet cafe!! Grrrr



Just now I viewed back our sem2 press conference's slide..
the LG phone de. felt so emo suddenly.. zzz
hahaha. no emo la -.-
just I really miss those time. miss it very much.......
I wish I can go back that time, but I know it is impossible...




so nice right? ignore me. zzz


and.. I miss Miss Chuah & Mr Abel Lee as well....
I hate mass comm lecturer now.. the malay.. Grrr
the tutor still not bad lar...



Okay la, time to sleep now.
tmrw 10am class. ewww


Goodnight !! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment