Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010


hello, I'm here again.. LOL

suddenly got urge to update my half-dead blog. zzz



But hor, I wonder why it is so hard for me to log in the blogger?!
I tried for many times only success. izzit the line problem? or my blogger problem? :(



Finished my degree week 2 already. :D

Got a very sad thing!!
that's I have to present on Monday evening!!
INDIVIDUAL one.. congrats me...
wth. One week 2 presenters only, and I thought I will not be present so fast. 
who knows.. I'm the 2nd one!! zzz 
very very LUCKY hor? :(

Btw, should think positively right?
after next Monday then I will be relax and watch others present. -.-

Okay, I'm just console myself. -.-
Haven't done the slide for presentation. and itu apa visual aid?
is a MUST???

I feels that got slide then enough dy wor...
but the tutor seem like say need it. I forget liao.... grrrr
and I don't know what to do with it.. zzz


.


my degree life just so so only. 
wish to make it become more interesting and full of activity. zzz
maybe will join some club or society with evon them. hehe


the relationship between me & my classmates also so so only. -.-
paling close with hooi ping only..Haha
maybe I'm really hard to talk with 陌生人? LOL
how I become PR if continue like this. zzz
I will try my best to mix with all of them lah. haha

sometimes I get confused also..
izzit I made the wrong decision for choosing PR. 
LOL. maybe I more suitable to marketing or accounting instead of PR? -.-
wx them said so too. -.-

however lah. PR actually is an interesting subject!
the assignment is create a magazine ar, or design anything ar..
really quite interesting one.. I guess I will adapt into it soon.. hehe

most of the tutors said that language is the most important thing for being PR..
yea, so I should work hard to improve my English..... 
the writing, listening, speaking and etc......haha
:D


.


OHHHH ya!!

this sem UTAR comes a group of France guy!!
I met 8 of them.. hahaha!
but not sure izzit all came from France.. or got other country one?
got few quite lengzai one. :P
heard that they are the exchange student. LOL


.




Okays, stop here  :D


have to continue with my presentation thingy. or sleep?
lee sin & Jp slept liao. so qi guai.....
now 11.14pm only.. even Evon also still awake.... -.-


Good night! :D


p.s; lazy to change the colour dy. paiseh! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment