Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's sem break !

Yeah! It's like finally I'm having sem break now! Finally our turn. Others having their sem break for one week already, now only our turn. Haiz, damn pity lor. Haha. Nvm la, as long as I'm enjoying now. woohooo 

Just woke up from nap, last night only slept for 1 and half hour. ='( . Raining day again, nowadays Kampar rain almost everyday, makes me feel so cold....  =S .. 

This morning after the last paper, me & Von & Zhou went for Dim Sum! Haha. Just 3 of us cause Ah Liang them having class.




Favorite 虾的猪肠粉. suddenly feel funny that got prawn and pork .. -.-


Arghhhh my face getting rounder and rounder!! Damn sad T.T

Spot A&W in Kampar!!! Haha. seems that they want test the response in Kampar then maybe open a branch here? wooooo. XD 

.
.


Evon went back this afternoon, with her cousin and friend. 1159 left me a girl only, lol, I mean don't count downstairs de. haha. Me and Yannzhou go back tmrw, because last night he didn't sleep at all. must 养足精神 XD

Kolian me tonight no gossip moment . T.T . The guys know play game only, even when dinner they also discussing about the game. OMGGG -_-

.
.

My very pale face during exam period. ='( .. Big big sigh! Hate the dark eye circle and eye bag! I hope I can sleep earlier during sem break, no more stay up late.. Stay up late makes my face grows a lot pimples, and it look more and more dull... ='( . Self see le also beh tahan! Haizzzzz


Lots of thing want to do in sem break! Haha the to-do-list. But I think all just say say only, always like this geh.. T.T
  • 修 my hair. damn messy like grass now. ishhh. feel like want straighten it, hmmmp especially the fringe la. Hate it always kiu kiu de. awwww. And my hair color very geli now! All I can do is just wait it become longer then chop off the coloring part? =‘( .. Dye black? heard that very unnatural de wor. Dye color? don't feel like want le, my hair damaged until 无药可救 already. if keep dye then have to dye forever lo. hahahaha. 
  • Slim down! hahahaha this is the hardest I think. no exercise + eat eat eat, how will slim? -_- .. and go back Penang got more foods are waiting for me! Laksa, char kuey teow, tuk bak hun, dim sum, mum-cooked dishes, etc! Now think le also feel hungry. T.T .. how can I done this? LOL. yea, me & Von planned next semester must jogging everyday! hahaha let see it can work or not.. =P
  • Take good care of my skin. T.T . must do mask always lah. Haiz. I am always the lazy one, lazy do mask lazy apply skin care thing. Horoscope says that Libra is the most 爱美 & 懒惰的. Yesssss, my 懒惰赢过我的爱美. how come??? T.T


Okay la, now think dao like this only. The important one.. T.T ..  Haha. Lazy dy. Long time didn't write so long de blog le. hehehe

Oh ya, one more to-do in sem break! Update blog more often!! Get back my blogging mood and earn more $$ from
Nuffnang. heheeee. But hope that got smtg let me blog, if didn't have any outing or what, then what to blog? hehe


Have to bath and wait for dinner le. bye =D

1 comment:

  1. hmm...congrate u..n welcome back goh yu qing~nibong tebal here also always rain..tmr come my house take mooncake..hehe

    ReplyDelete