Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


HAPPY SEM BREAK ! 

hehe =D . those photos was took on yesterday, in Tanyannzhou's car. XD


Finally, I am back in my home! =D . So, let me blog a lil bit about yesterday. 

Before headed back Penang, had lunch in my favourite restaurant! Face2Face.
My all time favourite! 招牌香辣版面 =D . Especially the chilies! mou tak deng! This restaurant became me & Von's favourite. I guess that we went there at least 3 times per week. Haha. 



Another thing is, Thanks to TanJiaPei aka TanKwengKweng aka PuiPui. She gave me three mooncakes! All in different types de 莲蓉, so happy, because I only eat 莲蓉's mooncake only. And I don't eat those with 蛋黄 geh. weird right.. o.O
Mwaaaaaaahs PuiPui!! XD
sorry for the bad quality photo. lol. last night took in with camera, but yea.. can't found the camera usb... -.- ..



And yesterday after I reached, went and bought fruits!!! 

HAHA. crazy me. too long time didn't eat fruits le. This holiday must eat many many! I want smooth smooth bright bright skin. =P




This afternoon went hair saloon, cut and straighten my hair. Spent the whole afternoon there.. ='( .. Ahhhh, when straightening the hair.. I can feel that my hair is gonna spoil! Haiz, my hair is badly damaged already. So, even that my hair color is geli cause the black root and the colored hair... but I can't dye anymore... ='( .. Okay, lets just wait it.. wait my hair grow and cut off the colored hair! LOL


Before 


and... no after de la! XD






No comments:

Post a Comment