Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Utar flea market

The very pale face. Zzz. 

I was sick on last Wednesday, after ate the pasar malam food, then vomit 3 times at the night. Suffer... ;(

The next day, YannZhou brought me to clinic, thankiu.. ♥  vomit again in front of the clinic. >.< 

At night, JiaPei & Von cooked for me! Awwww so sweet! hahahaha
清清淡淡的白粥. I ate tanyannzhou?! LOL
水煮蛋. *yum yum*

Thanks both of them so much!! I knew they spent very long time to cook these things. hehehe ♥♥♥


Yesterday, went Utar Flea Market to have a look. hehe. wow, still not bad, a lot clothes, girl stuffs, pc stuffs etc.... but didn't look at those clothes, coz very mafan lah, can't test...






Tarot reading!! RM1 only!

LOL, me & Von damn kepo.. we don't want play ourself, so we pay for Jiapei and force her to play! =P




Hahaha! But she ask for 学业 at 1st. me & Von don't have the mood to listen also! We want her ask for 桃花! But she paiseh.. hahaha! Then ask for 人缘 at 2nd time. LOL


Registered for Public Bank Utar Debit Card at there, although I have 2 cards already, a debit card & an atm card which needed for ptptn. But nvm lah, since it is free and gave us a 1gb pen drive! hahaha! just fill in the form then get it. lol
A high waist belt which cost RM12 only
Earring. ♥


Will be going back hometown tomorrow! Study week actually, but we can't wait to go back and hang out! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment