Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa claus is coming to town

Old photo. -__-

Hundred years didn't update my blog dy. Nothing let me blog about also. LOL. 


This Monday I went Sunway with mom, Yeah!! She bought me an Ipod touch 32gb. :D  But I will pay back her after I get ptptn. ;)

RM1079 for Ipod Touch, then plus the case & screen protector, total RM 1213 I think.. LOL



Considering whether want to Jailbreak or not, but mostly will larr, just not so fast.. mom said after one year  
-__-  LOL. so just dl those free apps to play 1st. Haha

 .
.

Cut fringe on Tuesday, and xiu my hair.. chop off those spoiled roots. LOL


From mature -> childish! LOL..



<�pan class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif;">Got lil bit regret, cause this fringe quite 薄, very funny ki.. Haizzz. want to keep it thick thick. ;P



LOL. 

.
.


Santa claus is coming to town!! <3


Christmas is my favourite day in a year.. but I guess I'll be count down myself at home. Hahaha! No people date, some more everywhere also traffic jam and crowd.. -__-

I only had been count down once, at KL. But then sad case happened... Haha, my phone was stolen when count down -ing at Bukit Bintang.... Grrrr!

I wish to celebrate at somewhere with snow!! woohoooo. wait after I graduate, then work hard to achieve it!! xD



2 comments: