Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

dyed my hair


Came back from Kampar on Thursday.. 
McD breakfast before start our journey~ Lol!


then reached homeee... sleep for quite long time.. the day end.. -.- 

.
.

The next day, went saloon dyed and trimmed my hair!
hehehe. but the color I dyed is veryyyy dark and not obvious at all. -.-
Mom said that I wasted money...if want dye then why not dye light a bit d color. -.-
but I don't like light and bright color.. 
I just simply don't like my hair color too black.. Hahaha!

Okay. really not obvious. -.- 
But if see at outdoor is still can see the color geh.. :P

Haha, can see that my hair not that thick anymore, 
having layers now.. not bad lah. still like it for now. :P  


really very layers... =P



I don't know why it is so damn hard to upload photos here. T.T
tried for many timessss d. ;(

Good night ! I will very rajin to update my blog d ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment