Pages

Friday, September 09, 2011

Eason Chan's Duo Concert!

Always feel like want to update my blog during exam period, after I abandoned it for whole month... -.-  tired of studying? Haha

Okayyy, errr. let me blog about the Eason's concert thingy okay? Haha! Although that was months ago already. -.- I not sure whether still remember the thing on that day or not, hope the photos can remind me. =P 

I want blog it.... because I don't want forget this memories in future, I want to view back my blog and remind myself with all the things happened around me.. so should blog more? Heheee 

So, the day was Saturday, 6 August 2011. 
Yes, we were waiting for that day for so long!!! We referred to me, Evon & Leesin. We were so excited once we know Eason will having concert at Malaysia, and without hesitate much, we bought the concert ticket! =P 
and.. many peoples cannot understand why we love Eason so much! hahahah. but we really love him a lots! -.- 
Luckily got 2 of them, if not I guess I won't have the chance to attend his concert, and this is the 1st concert I attended in my life.. hahahaha

Back to the day, Jiapei followed us to KL because we want shopping also! hehee

Went KL by ETS. :D


Having McD breakfast. hangfuknya~






 


Reached KL Sentral around 1smtg I guess.. not really remember..
Checked in hotel.. settled down everything.. off to Times Square then. ;D
Had lunch, bought something. Then it's time to go Stadium Merdeka! Hehehee
Jiapei back hotel alone, sorry that we can't accompany her.. we were having date with Eason.. =P



Monorail - Maharajalela station. Then Stadium Merdeka is there! very near and convenience!

Taaa-daaaa!

I hate my fringe so damn much! >.<

Can you feel our excited?! hahahaha



But then, waiting for too long and very hot! tired face. -_-

The stage. We never expect the seat is like this one. -.- so hard to view from back! :(












豆腐卜and Royce陈志康 suddenly appeared.. for shooting a program...
and we nearly interview by them.. O.o
they were so near!!! and finally they choose a bunch of guys which sit beside us only. -.-  so ganjeong!

入夜了!!!
But still waiting..........





Quite far ahhhhh



FINALLY !!! 





Cannot see him I know. -.-  

Then the concert part, so enjoy and singing together with everyone!! 
But the people sit beside us quite cool lo. -.- didn't sing at all.... and the last song, everyone stand up and she still sitting... -.-

Yeaaaa, miss this concert so much. :(  Hope he will come Malaysia again and again! We must attend all of his concert! =P


The next day, at hotel... just some silly photos of us.. hehe














Then time for shopping !!! =P

After that, took ETS and back Kampar.....

That's the end of our trip to KL.. heheee 



Yeshh, finally done with this overdue post. Will blog more if I got blogging mood again! hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment