Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sem break . OTK .



HAPPY HOLIDAY to myself !!!!  ;)

Done the Crisis paper this noon, verrrryyyy suck!! 
I seriously don't know how to answer the 80marks question..
One question for 80marks !! crazyyy.
somemore the lecturer gave us the wrong tips... why she treated us like this... :(

Okay, skipped the sad part. forgot about the result, enjoy my sem break 1st! 

.
.

Had my favourite activity this afternoon! 
Karaoke session at OTK Greentown, Ipoh . hehehe

with Von, Carmen & Jiapei

Quite happy ahh, 4 hours. hehehe
sang a lots . almost no voice d.. 
took photos non stop. =P


With Jiapei 

Carmen. Her eyes very pretty! I like her eyelid! 

no idea what are we doing. -_-



Lots of people said we look alike.. izzit? :O
and we wore couple color shirt! hehe


My annoying fringe. waiting it to grow longer longerrrr. hope I can endure with it la, if not I will go cut cute cute short fringe again. -___-





 We love this app so much. Camera360 :)


I feel myself very hardworking. update once I having sem break. a good start? =P
Hope this blogging mood will continue, leave comment for me to give me ohm! hahaha

Going back Penang tomorrow.... ;)
but I'm just lazy to pack my things... I want to bring everything home! hehe



That's all for this post... ;)
Bye byeee ! 



1 comment: