Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

End of year 2



Hello ! Finally I'm having sem break now !
Done my last paper on 10th May, and I'm gonna say bye bye to my year 2 ! :D


Went sing K on the day we finished our last paper, with Von & Leesin ! 
Our favourite activity ! Hahaha

.
.

Feel that this sem break are quite short, 2 weeks only... :(
and I will be having intern in Penang start from 28th May.
Everything comes so fast !!

After intern, only left 2 sem in Utar, 
so reluctant to leave..... :(
Already feel bu she de when packing stuffs because gonna leave for 5 months,
I can't imagine graduate !! 

Okay la~ don't think so far 1st.... -.-

.
.
.

A lot of things to do in this sem break.. 

I wanna dye my hair !! Yuuuhoooo~ The hair I dyed on the previous time was super not obvious. zzz. only can see the color under sunlight. Lol! This time cannot dy! haha

Have to go Penang to find our intern company ! Lol. we only knew the location, but still don't know the exact place. Haha

Penang trip with the lovely 1159 !! Hahaha. Can't see most of them on the next few months, will miss them lah. Muahaha

Gonna settle the Genting transport & accommodation ! Yeahhh, Twins~ we are coming !!!

My bro is going Kampar ! Too bad I cannot take care him for the next sem. hahaha. but I think he doesn't need me. -.- Lol ! Gonna accompany him to hostel & kepo everything. :P

I want to clean & tidy up my room. super messy now. 
See this,



the stuffs I bring back from hostel! Hahaha. Still put it on the floor now. Tsk tsk, so messy. must find some time to tidy it. sighh

.
.



Actually I quite like this hair, a little curl. Hahaha. but sometimes it is quite messy. :o  Hehehe




Lastly, Happy Mother's Day !!!
I don't have anything to present my mom since all my money now are from her. Tsk tsk.. -.-
nvm, wait until I work. Hahaha
Btw, thanks my parent for getting me a car for my internship. 
I appreciate it, and wish that I can get them everything after I start working. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment