Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010


long long time ago. when going to Jerejak.

.
.

yeah ! changed blogskin again !
FINALLY done it . woohooo ~
but still not satisfied err. I want edit more & more !!
okays lar. wait when I'm free ! =P

& I changed the chat box..
from shoutmix to cbox..
haha. just ki hiao lar. saw many ppl using cbox..
then ntg do so changed it ! mouliu hor me. xD

.
.

today is April fool ! 
but not fun at all. good also lar. at least din fooled by others. 

we wanted to do smtg to fool others..
but ntg can play. -.-
even FB, everyone is changing their relationship status today ! LOL
at 1st only saw one friend changed & I still trust it. -.-
after that only realised. lol

.
.

btw, tmrw is Friday !
no school ! yeah !
and going back hometown tmrw ! yeah yeah !

.
.

gotta go dinner ad. I think lar. zzz
bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment