Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

long time no update my blog le.
quite lazy & ntg to update also lah! 
LOL.. my life just dull & boring! Haihs


just now went 1176 for spaghetti. haha. thankiu ah liang~
we seldom cook ourself.. haha..
nice also lehhh.. after eating then everyone wash plates together.. XD
hmmmp, everyone except TYZ!!! XD




this week is the final week. my exam is on Tues & Thurs.
yaaa, 2 subjects only..
but again, Im 临时抱佛脚..
LOL. every exam also the same. never go for an exam with 充足的准备. zzz


Foundation course is come to the end after the final..
so if I luckily to pass this sem.. then I will proceed to my Degree course..
wahh. time pass to fast! Haihs!


& this week, after the exam, we gonna move to new hostel le.
don't know what will happen when 12 of us stay in the same house..
Hahaha. must be very very noisy one!! XD
don't know the pity guys/girls staying at ground floor will hate us or not.. haha
imagine that the guys are playing games upstairs & scolding rude words...
the girls are gossiping at downstairs..talking laughing loudly.. -.-
when go out then 12 persons go out together.. big gang hor! hahaha



Okay lahhh. 
will update more during sem break..... :D


hmmmmmp it's time to sleep liaooooo. 
tmrw MUST study liao!!!  :(




Good Luck to all my friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment