Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

helloooo.
I come here blogging again! Haha

ghai lor me. Thursday still got maths exam, but now.. I am still blogging & watching drama.
really don't know how to write DIE. LOL

.
.

Very nan de I got some photos to share at here.
abo my blog really looked so dead & bored!! T.T


err.. that day 24 April..
suddenly hor, whole Kampar no electric. zzz
very sien at hostel loh, cant online & HOT!
so we went the park at our taman thr. heheee





I like the scene at there quite much~ 
how good if I can stay at the beijing that opposite this park.. :(





the sweet sweet couple. hahaha!


duhh, my hair. -.-




laichileong!! kacau my photo. xD









the group photo. =D
without yz cause he took this photo..


after that.. 7smtg. sky dark dy. still no current..
so we drove out to Ipoh..
want go McD de mahhh. but full -.-  so we went Old Town.
brought the notes & talking at thr! LOL


.
.
.
.


okayss.
then 26 April.. one day b4 psychology exam.


I & yz went sushi king.
had lunch & planned to study thr..
cause we sure go sleep if study at hostel. haha




really got study one loh!!




yum yum.. I want!


BUT end up.... we keep snap photos & talking! LOL










-.-  can ignore me d. haha


kiampak lo. zzz






my smile can be very fake de lohh. Haihs. zzz






a lot of ppl asked me izzit upset. lol
do I looked upset in this pic? haha
that sigui jp more ghai! said I looked cacat.. Hahaha

.
.
.

and.. quite late liao lah.
so end my blog here.. 



Goodnight!! bye byeeeee  =D


No comments:

Post a Comment