Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Gurney with Von & JiaPei ♥





Went Gurney with this two girls today. ♥

Evon came and pick me & JiaPei at 12.30pm++ . Thank you so much! Next time is my turn to fetch you! hehe!
We went Gurney. We lost at 1st, go till one stop there, still okay lah, not too far, still manage to find back the way to Gurney. hahah. 路痴. LOL


Had our lunch at Siam Express. Yum yum ^^

My tomyam mee. not bad not bad, just quite sour..  >.< (but tomyam jiushi sour de ma. -.-)

Jp's . forgot the name.. what belacan de gua.. -.-

Von's fried rice with omelette. 

Then we took lots photos there, love the light at there.. XD





Very nan de!! Evon act cute!!! LOL




wooots. sui cha bor~





Von's capture skill failed!! continuous took like this de photos 3 or 4 times. laugh die we two.. hahaha



wah. so su bun? XD

hami su? dont juling me leh dai ka jeh.... Pui Pui don't kill me!!!! XD

don't kill me.. muaks pui pui ♥♥♥ !! hahaha


We spent long time at the restaurant, for taking photos! haha. after that, hmmp just walk around.

Went Red Box for redeem my birthday month's offer thingy.

6 or 7 vouchers inside. thanks Red Box! hope that will go there next week =D

Saw a bag. quite like it but can't decide whether want purchase it or not. I having 选择恐惧症!haha. hate to make decision, and don't know how to make decision. T^T. they two see I ai mai ai mai aneh.. then they said buy for me as my birthday present! hahahahaha! woohoo. thanks ♥♥♥ ! 

This bag, I don't know will regret or not. Hope I won't lah. XD

And so, me & JP also present a little bag for Von! Since she like it and her birthday nearly reach.. still got one month++ lah :S . 


Then, popular!! Spent long time there. three of us also have our 战利品! novel novel!! 
I bought 张小娴's 我们都是丑小鸭 &荷包里的单人床 . Hope it's nice! I quite like 张小娴 one! =D


After popular, walk walk then back dah. bought something also. earrings and hair pin something like that. hehe



Planned to find Lifei them de mah! But haiz, didn't wait us they jiu went back BM le. ='( ... 
<�pan class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Happy birthday Ang Poh Ting, 30th Sept. 
And, Happy Birthday my Papa! 02 Oct. hehe 




p.s; Lim Lee Sin !! when you free ? always reject us harrrr... =P







No comments:

Post a Comment