Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Halo. I'm here finally! Hahaha
Feel guilty to my blog, for being such a lazy blogger! haha, hundred years no update my blog! LOL
BUT, I'm not going to update much in this post I think. ;)
Because I was just moved in the new hostel, the owner not yet apply the tmnet de, now using P1 here, the line damn slow. But it is getting better now, at least better than 1st day we were here, can open FB, can plurk, can twitter & can update lil post here!! :)  just still not really stable gua, and in fact I'm lazy to update now. Haha
Woke up at 9am this morning, and didn't took nap in afternoon.. so quite tired liao de, maybe will going to bed soon.. hehe..


This few days in hostel, I'm very guai. Haha. sleep b4 2am & wake b4 9am. Hahaha. Don't know this lifestyle will continue until when lerr. ;) 




Next post will blog about new hostel gua. And some degree stuff. :(
Wait for my new post ba. okay okay okay?? Hahaha
But I wonders why my hp's bluetooth can't connect to my laptop??  how I transfer photos?? Grrrr.




Going back hometown tmrw!!!! yeepiiiieeee!!! :P




p.s; 1st time see my post full with WORDS!! Hahaha. But I think nobody will read it, so bored. -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment