Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

my webcam's quality quite bad lor..
haihs. why like this de.. T.T

too bored liao the sem break. T.T
wish to go out but no transport.. double T.T
how good if myself own a car!! LOL..
but it's okay la, no need get myself a car
cause I just need car during sem break.. 
haha, so hope mummy will lend me her car.. 
hmmp. whole sem break few times only mah.. lol




eh eh eh....
I need eyebrows seriously!!! beh tong...
hahaha. how come my eyebrows so 稀疏 one. zzz

mum said wanna bring me go 绣眉 during this sem break..
but the 美容师 didn't call her..
haihs. but I don't know I dare or not..
heard that got some pain de.
but my mum said totally no pain for her.. -.-
don't know for me is how.. lol




end with this picha. Haha

good night!!!


p/s; wish to update more.. but I have no outing! hahaha. date me date me. or wait I got transport lahh. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment