Pages

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

my spaghetti.. haha
my 1st time cook lehh. lol

Tonight really 心血来潮.. & I miss that day de spaghetti liao..
that cooked by liang & von de. haha
so hor, last night I went super & bought those ingredients.. hehe


I cant found the mushroom & cheese de sauce..
so choose back 1st time de lor..
& bought black pepper hot dog.. cause I felt that my bro bo suka cheese one.. LOL


haha, then the evening..
I prepared everything by myself! XD
except open the luncheon meat.. LOL

da dang~
ignore my pale face.. grrr





finished those procedures then.... 
HAHAHA.. sorry sorry..
I know that it looked disgusting!!
BUT, don't judge a book by its cover..
LOL. in fact... the taste quite nice one lor!


really... 不要以貌取人... LOL
I know the 卖相 quite......... hmmmp... =P

.
.
.

recently I feel like want to learn cooking.. 
haha.. seriously one..
cause too boring during sem break lahh.
I want learn something mahh..
if not future no one want marry me.. hahaha


END here.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment