Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

1st week here ..



The recent me.. hmmp.. nothing changes I know.. -.-  LOL





We made Jelly few days ago, too free already.. ;)










No descriptions wor, as everything is clearly shown in the pictures already. Haha


I know this is real easy, but we really feel happy when make it, *yum yum* heheee
gonna cook pancake this Sunday!! LOL. Lets see we can success or not.. ;D 

.
.
.


As I said before, I don't have class during Tues to Fri, so just stayed at hostel & online & watch dramas! LOL
catch up many dramas.. because too free.. haha
watching 义海豪情, 读心神探, 翻叮一族, heroes, gossip girl, vampire diaries now.. you see, I'm so damn busy.. O.O  . Haha



I didn't watch 巾帼枭雄 before, feel like want to watch it now.. because 义海豪情 very nice!! Every episode also very nice, gan jeong!! All 实力派演员!


This part make me almost cry...


排骨仔... T.T  敖嘉年的演技真的很好!


.
.



I hate my hair color so damn much now.. T.T . Black roots + colored hair.. =S LALA. Zzzz
But no choice, have to wait..... wait until the black roots long.. -.- 





No comments:

Post a Comment