Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bye to sem break.

weird . -.- hate my eyebrows. Zzz


Ahhhh, so damn sad now, because I will be going back to Kampar tomorrow! ='(
Haizzz. at 1st still thought that my sem break will be very bored or sien.. although sometimes really bored. =S  BUT I don't feel like going back there, will be more sien I think.. =S  

3 weeks passed too fast! eye blinks then it gone. -.- ...



Luckily next sem just short sem. And my timetable very weird one, I don't know I should be happy or sad. O.O .. 
I'm having class at Monday 8am-10am, then next class will be at Saturday 8am-12pm, 4pm-7pm.
SEEEEEEEE? Tues - Fri = FREE like heaven . Zzzz. And I'm BUSY like hell in Saturday while everyone is enjoying their weekend. T.T

Maybe we will go office to ask whether can add some subjects or not, if not I will busy die during long sem. -.- 

.
.
.

And a good news, McD is finally in Kampar! LOL. But I don't really feel happy with it. -.- . I miss the moment we went for McD in Gunung Rapat or Ipoh there.. I feel like.. err, don't know how say.. @@ McD is quite hard to get so we will appreciate the moment, and then gossip at there, after that maybe go some gua or Jusco... But now, just a call for delivery or bicycle also can get the McD dy, sure feel bored with it. -.-

.
.
.

Ahhhh, I haven't finish packing!! Zzzz, really bo sim pack.. too much thing too little place.. Hahaha! I very worry Evon's car will boom by our things. Zzz. Girls ma, a lot of thing one la, clothes ar, shoes ar, skin care ar, food ar, then many many packs dy. LOL

.
.
.

Oh ya, today went Queensbay with mami, should be yesterday. @@ LOL

Bought two types of mask in Nature Republic, a nail polish, then free a mask! woohooo. hope the mask is works to me! I tried their facial cleanser, not bad! :D the price are affordable too! =P

I also get myself a pair running shoes. LOL. I hope I really will exercise more next sem! I don't want waste mami's $$, that feel bad. XD  
EVON LAU, JP TAN, jogging!! yoga!! fruits!! vege!! HAHAHAHA, we must have a healthy lifestyle!! ♥ 

.
.
.


Still sad because back 1159 = NO PPS. -.- . I still got many dramas not yet catch up!! need to download only can watch, aiks, waste time. Somemore don't know the line allow us to download bo. ;(  Sien sien sien!! Only good thing is can gossip with EVON LAU & JP TAN like nobody business! LOL. Oppppsss, but also must study hard!! ;)


.
.
.


So, I'll just stop here!! Gonna pack something and then sleep dy. ;D
My next post will be in Kampar le, hope the line smooth smooth lah. aiks. ;(
Good night !! 





No comments:

Post a Comment