Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Kampar now. ='(


Finished today class, ended at 10am just now. And yea, my next class will be on Saturday. -_-
Have no idea what can I do in hostel. Thanks to Ah Liang, he downloaded a lots movies and dramas, so just watch it ba. LOL. 


Very bored. So me & Von planned to go buy something and cook in hostel. XD we can make breakfast every morning! ;)  And make Jelly!! hehehe


.


Just now attended Sun Zi's art of war and business strategies class, the name damn long. O.O  Lecturer said this subject don't have final and don't count gpa. -_-  Only see whether pass or fail. and 30% of it depends on our attendance, the rest will be mid term and assignment. walaoooo. I must attend every class of it dy!! LOL 


.


End my post here.. hahahaha lame post I know. I'm just too boring.. -_-







No comments:

Post a Comment