Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Follow me in Tumblr


Hiiii ;) . This few days I'm so into Tumblr, makes me lazy for blogging at here. Sorrry ;) Heheheee
Tumblr got many nice pictures and quotes, so I just spent my whole day on re-blog and save it. Haha!



AHHHH. Did I meantioned b4? My hand and leg very itchy and got many red dots. T^T . Went to clinic yesterday, doctor said maybe is allergic, but don't know allergic to what. This is the 1st time. OMGG. I don't want my body change la >.<   I love egg, seafood, peanut.. all foods that will cause allergic! Especially egg ahhhh, I can't live without it. ;( ... But maybe not because food also? sometimes weather.. or changing shampoo that unsuitable to our skin also will cause it izzit? LOL. hope so. haizz


So now have to eat medicine.. to reduce the red dots. ;( . Ahhhh I hate medicine, but no choice. 

.
.
.
.

Mr Z wants to off his phone dy because his flight is on 2pm. ;( .. Haizz Bye Bye o! Enjoy at Taiwan! Don't forget my bday present. Hahahaha! <3


.
.
So, stop here 1st. ;) 

Do follow me if you have Tumblr. :D

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a cosmetic surgery, I suggest Epione.com. Where i have done my own cosmetic surgery. This clinic offers clients comfort, convenience and privacy. You will find special current technologies available for skin, hair, and body contouring. laser face lift

    ReplyDelete