Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

My dreams...

Thanks to Tumblr, I'm so into Vintage, flowery and girly thingy! Wish to get myself something vintage but I don't know where to get it. ;(  And too bad I'm so broke now! sigh. Holiday = 0 income. LOL

Once upon a time, I had a dream, that's to become an interior designer. Hahaha. Okay, I know it is impossible because i don't have any sense of creativity and artistry. So suan le ba. Hehehe.

But I still save a lot of interior design photos from internet and found my love! The vintage style, also same as 田园风 izzit?  XDDD

AHHHH. So lovely! Let me share some of it at here okay? LOL


I really wish my future kitchen can be all in white! Hahaha. 







If give me this type of kitchen, I swear I'll learn to cook and spend my whole day at there! XD


AHHH, white furnitures and room make me feels so comfort. ;)










But it's quite hard to fulfill this dream in future I think. No guy will like this style I guess. O.O Later nobody dare to marry me. Hahaha!

.
.

I tweet a lot nowadays. A lil bit abandoned my plurk already. So sorry! But my friends doesn't active in plurk also. ;(  , no point for me self talking there. Maybe after back to Kampar, then we will active back in plurk. Hahaha

Follow me at yuQing1009 



1 comment: