Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2010


The blogger is here again ! =D . haha, must blog often, I want to be a good blogger. XD

Today, planned to go Tesco, BM. Since it is new open so kepo kepo want go see see. XD But, walao, the car and people many dao... people mountain people sea, mostly is Malay. o.O . So, suan le ba. Headed to Jusco then. Zzz. 

Bought IFeel!! hehe. Join more contest! XD . This month de very 值得!haha. got free some skin care thingy. 

东与哲代言的。Reduce Pimples Size in 1 Day! Bye Bye Pimples in 5 Days! waaaa, I need it badly!! My face have a lot pimples recently!! Sigh. Hope it can cure my pimples. T.T

And this, wash face de. 


Oh yaaaa, when I'm walk around at Jusco, Mr Zhou texted me said that he also there. Hahaha. aduhhh, stalk me until like that meh........ *shy shy* LOL. Then I saw him once, he said he didn't see me cause I too short. o.O!!!!! Sigui kia! =P . Then walk around, I saw Tan Kim Tong!! Okay, ntg surprise. =.= . Zhou said he met Chu Hoong, Alex Kc. -.- . Then Jessie told me she was there also. WAAA. so many friends there, but why I meet no one? o.O. no fate no fate.. LOL


That's all for today. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment